ProThrivers Wellness Brain – Cognitive Clarity Support Supplement*
ProThrivers Wellness Brain formula includes:
- Curcumin: Theracurmin, a unique preparation of turmeric (Curcuma longa) that utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood.*
- Citicoline: Cognizin® citicoline serves as a choline source for the biosynthesis of acetylcholine and phosphatidylcholine.1 In a study involving elderly adults, citicoline was found to support circulatory brain dynamics and associated function.*2
- Lion’s Mane: Preclinical trials indicate that Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) may influence the synthesis of nerve growth factor (NGF) which in turn may affect the viability of cholinergic neurons.*3,4
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Acetyl-L-Carnitine may support mitochondrial function, and healthy cognitive function*5-7 It may also have a structural role in peripheral and central nervous tissue.*8
Cognizin® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
THERACURMIN® is a registered trademark of Theravalues Corporation, used under license by Schwabe North America, Inc.
About ProThrivers Wellness
The ProThrivers line of products has been specifically designed with the guidance of Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, a respected naturopath for 20 years and an expert in thriver care. Her present clinical focus is on addressing the needs of this specific population of thrivers using evidence-informed strategies. In addition, Dr. Alschuler is a thriver herself and uses her own experience to better understand their unique challenges.
Prothrivers™ Wellness Brain Directions and/or Dosage
Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Prothrivers™ Wellness Brain Ingredients
vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, cellulose, maltose, silicon dioxide, gum ghatti, dextrin, and citric acid.
UPC Codes: 871791105300
Product Numbers: 10530
Prothrivers™ Wellness Brain Does Not Contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.