Dentalcidin LS by Bio-Botanical Research
$41.50 — available on subscription
Assists in Removing Biofilms and Plaque for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms cause a number of oral health challenges. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin™ LS assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums. Dentists also recommend use of Dentalcidin™LS as an oral rinse for increased support to Dentalcidin™ toothpaste where needed.
- Based on Biocidin® liposomal formula with additional oral care ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum botanicals and essential oils including clove and myrrh fight biofilms, plaque, and mouth odors.
- CoQ10 and quercetin support oral tissues.
- Free from sugar, gluten, fluoride, and artificial flavorings, and colors.
- Research indicates results in as little as 4-8 weeks of use.
- Pleasant tasting, perfect for both children and adults.
- Use with Dentalcidin™ broad-spectrum toothpaste for a complete program.
Swish using 2 pumps for 1-2 minutes then expel.
Use 2-3 times per day after brushing with Dentalcidin™ Toothpaste for a complete program and ongoing maintenance. Best if used within 60 days of opening.
Biocidin® Proprietary Blend: Biocidin® (Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea (extract) & Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake extract, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grape Seed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil), Quercetin, CoQ10 (ubiquinone), Myrrh resin, Clove bud oil, Peppermint leaf.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, Phospholipids (from purified Sunflower Seed lecithin), purified water, ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols).