Basic B Complex by Thorne Research | 60 Caps
$24.00 — available on subscription
- Nervous System: Promotes an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells
- Cellular Energy: B vitamins promote cellular energy production by supporting the conversion of carbohydrates into energy, as well as the metabolism of fats and proteins
Thorne’s Basic B Complex formula contains the active forms of the B vitamins, making it easy for your body to absorb them.
This comprehensive blend provides multiple benefits to support your lifestyle, such as helping convert food into fuel and enhancing cellular energy.
Because most B vitamins don’t remain in the body, they must be acquired from diet and supplementation to help maintain optimal health.
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic B Complex:
- Promotes cellular energy production
- Supports an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells
- B vitamins promote the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and the metabolism of fats and proteins
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation
- Isn’t derived from yeast, unlike many B vitamin supplements on the market
Supplementing with tissue-ready B vitamins is important for everyone, especially individuals who aren’t able to convert the non-active B vitamins to their active forms. Factors that can inhibit the body's ability to convert non-active vitamins to their active forms include genetic predisposition, compromised liver function, poorly functioning enzymes, digestive disturbances, and aging.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|One Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl)||110 mg||9,167%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||10 mg||769%|
|Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 10 mg as Niacin)||140 mg||875%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (400 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate†from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)||667 mcg DFE||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||16,667%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||110 mg||2,200%|
|Choline (as Choline Citrate)||28 mg||5%|
|Daily Value (DV)
†This product uses Gnosis S.p.A.'s L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt (Quatrefolic®).
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium laurate, magnesium citrate, silicon dioxide.